New Super Mario Bros.



New Super Mario Bros.













More like New Super Luigi Bros.
To stop the questions: Hold L and R on file selection screen and press A.

Beginning to end 3-star playthrough with Luigi. This will be: clearing the game (duh!), all exits taken as well as all levels played (apparently, Warp Cannons count), and all Star Coins spent. I'm not worried about that one secret block with that one 1-Up or that one secret spot with that one secret block with that one secret Vine that goes to that one secret spot with that one secret 1-Up. Confused? You're welcome.

Upon recording, I later find out that I didn't do Level 5-A. =/ So I go back and do that. I also take the Warp Cannons, as they count towards the 3-stars. Didn't bother with fighting Petey Piranha as Mini Luigi, so I opted for the Warp Cannon.

There is 99 Lives trick.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий