New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Hacking Fun 2



New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Hacking Fun 2













My bro and I play around with the hacks again.

NNNNNNNNNNNNO!..I'm not giving out codes that aren't mine... (Wow, did I really type that as 'my codes' before? ima meenie :[ )

I'm putting that for another video. (but see my speedrun video (with hacks) for a few of the codes I used)

AND THESE ARE NOT MY CODES IDK WHAT MY PAST SELF WAS THINKING THESE ARE OBVIOUSLY HETOAN'S CODES. KTHNX /12-year-old

But really, me calling the codes I used in this video is BS. I am a code-USER not a code-MAKER. All credit, again, goes to hetoan2 and the other code-makers.

On another note, can someone please explain to me why the HELL this video has become so darn popular? I mean, I really don't understand. Is it the title? Maybe, but I'm just saying this video doesn't deserve the views it's received. I am NOT copypasta-ing codes for you guys. I have another video where I already did, so go there.

ArKade out.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий