Eurovision 2012 - My top 10 songs



Eurovision 2012 - My top 10 songs













Important!!! Thank you so much for all of your comments, both negative and positive. This year ESC has so many coolest songs, but unfortunantly top 10 is top of only 10, it cannot consist of all 42 participating countries. So, the absence of your favorite is not the fact, that I dont like it, just other songs I prefer more. Anyway, I wish good luck to every country and let the best song win!
Thanks to ESC 2009 which was held in my home country Russia for making such great postcards.
All rights goes to EBU


This is my personal opinion, please respect it!
#10. Very powerful song, I hope to see you in the final, dear neighbors!
#09. Strong, emotional composition, It reminds me Sarah Dawn Finer' song from Melodifestivalen 2009 coz both songs have the same idea to message.
#08. Al thought this song is typical for this country, it has catchy motion. My best wishes in the final!
#07. Second year this country sends to ESC great song. Last year there was dance-pop composition, this year - song in style of Hurts and Gravitonas, I like it a lot!
#06. One of the strongest ballads of this year. Artist have a very strong and beautiful voice, which adds more attractiveness to this composition.
#05. One of my favorite female singers and finally at Eurovision, unfortunately I dont think, it will be on top, but anyway, you've got my points, madam.
#04. This country almost every year in my top 10, this time it extremely high. I just like to listen it on my player and I dont know for sure why.
#03. I definitely adore this song! This is so unique and so "out of eurovision style", this is something new and it makes me proud to be a man, who actually cheered for it during a national selection, and I'll be a real patriot in may!
#02. The strongest come back for sure! Beautiful and sensitive ballad, it's great that singer would sing at national language, it makes his way of perform more magical!
#01. First time I heard it about 1,5 month ago I realized - this is a musical bomb, it explodes my mind! Her space voice drives me crazy, her song is a winner song, no matter that!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий